A SALE APREAMARE 10 OCCASION - OCCASION RARE
Darcy Yachting, offers you to discover afloat an Apreamare 10, a second-hand star of the Italian shipyard APREAMARE. With its incomparable style, this Apreamare is a unique combination of handicrafts passed down for 5 generations and modernity.
Reliable, comfortable, this Apreamare faithfully interprets an Italian style and a Mediterranean charm.
Unique in design, material quality, neat finishing and high level of technology, the Apreamare is able to satisfy the most demanding browsers.
Precious woods, refined fabrics, a neat finish in every detail, in keeping with the ancient nautical tradition of Sorrento. Since 1849.
This used Apreamare 10 is a second hand in good condition, always maintained by professionals and a meticulous owner. This one has carried out many works for the 2019 season:
- complete refit of the two engines: stripping, sanding,
- replacement of interchange joints,
- replacement of durites water, diesel and exhaust,
- replacing filters,
- draining and replacing engine oil and cooling liquid,
- replacing the distribution kit of the two engines,
- replacement of the toe presses,
- replacement of hydrolube rings,
- complete paint of the engine hold,
- full blue hull polishing,
- varnish 3 wood layers above blue shell (12 layers in 2018),
- saturator all over the line,
- antifouling 2 layers passed with pistol.
Various maintenance varnishes in the cockpit (piloted seat doors, cabin access door, etc.)
Used star to see afloat by appointment.
Rare opportunity to discover.
Discover this opportunity by contacting Darcy.
Don't hesitate to contact me for other occasions
JEANNEAU, BENETEAU, BAVARIA, FAIRLINE, RODMAN, PARDO, CANELLI, VANDUTCH, SESSA, WELLCRAFT, BOSTON, SEA RAY, MAXUM, FOUR WINNS, FJORD, WINDY, CHRIS CRAFT, FIART, RIVA, AIRON MARINE, SEALINE, SUNSEEKER, PRINCESS, KELT, WHITE SHARK, QUICKSILVER, COLOMBO, BLACKFIN, NUOVA JOLLY, VALIANT, KIRIE, DUFOUR,BOMBARD, OCQUETEAU, WHITE SHARK, CAPELLI, BWA, ZAR, SILLINGER...
This announcement is written in good faith, on the direction of its owner at the time of its sale. Darcy Yachting cannot be held responsible for any changes, also if the photos are not contractual. It is the purchaser's responsibility to determine the condition of the vessel, its inventory and the existence of any defects.
Documentation, personalized studies and on-demand funding.