Italy, Adriatic Sea
• Builder's shipyard: Comar Yacht s.r.l.
• Model: Comet 38 - name: Garota de Ipanema
• Features: sailing boat - fast cruise, Finot project
• Hull: VTR white color (repainting dead work: 06/2014) – live work: anti-osmosis treatment: 06/2014 – redone deckhouse 04/2014 (anti-slip + new falchetta)
- flexifold folding propeller
- three-bladed respect propeller
- new delta even more bruce of respect
- remaking part of the teak cockpit
- saildrive completely overhauled (all new) 2020
- tender eurovinil 2018
- outboard johnson 5 hp 2 strokes
- reconstruction of dead work and bridge 2017
- engine 1900 hours annual maintenance
• - Length : 11.48
• - Width : 3,74
• Draft: 2,10 mt
• Weight in Kg, of the boat: 7.200 Kg.
• Number of transportable persons 10
• Fuel Tank: liters 165 Lt.
• Water tank: liters 200 + 200 Lt.
• Navigation limit: unlimited
• Flag: Belgian
• Safety equipment: conform to the flag to which it belongs
• Accessories: sprayhood (2017); lazy bag; matching cup covers; wind control unit + Raymarine tridata; autopilot ST 4000 Autohelm; salt water autoclave with hand shower on kitchen sink and stern platform; fresh water autoclave with service lung for kitchen sink, for shower toilet, shower on stern platform (with hot / cold regulator) and in the anchor locker; hot water boiler 25 Lt. (working both with 220 V on the quay and with engine coolant recirculation); bilge pump for toilet shower compartment; 3 cockpit lighting spotlights (one of which is integrated into the boom); electric winch Quicksilver 1000 W + chain and again; an electric bilge pump + a manual one; two DEKA 100 Amp service batteries (May 2014) + one DEKA 100 Amp motor battery (May 2014), with diverter to use them individually or all in parallel; Quicksilver charger; cockpit fridge; internal cushions complete as new; teak in the cockpit; retractable bathing ladder integrated into the stern platform; tilting kitchen with 2 burners + gas oven; VHF; Pioneer stereo system + CD charger with internal and external speakers; mosquito nets and scuretti on all portholes (including for the main step of entry and exit from the boat).
• Equipment: Three cabins (total 9/10 beds), 1 toilet; large lockers,.
• Sailing equipment: increased sparkraft shaft; rigging with 19 strands, rack and pinion rack tensioner, quartered crosses, no flying, no stralletto, Bamar bow reel, 4 Harken winches; leather-covered wheel rudder; Harken deck equipment;
• Class CE: Category A
• Cruising speed: 7 knots
• Maximum speed: 8 knots
• Notes on the state of the boat: Boat as new, kept with the utmost care in all details.
• Manufacturer: Lombardini
• Model: LDW 1404 M
• Foot: Lombardini Sail drive (fixed two-blade propeller)
• Year of matriculation: 2003
• Total power: 40 hp
• Hours of use or motion: approx. 1700
• Notes on the state of the engine: In perfect condition, the scheduled annual maintenance has always been followed (sail drive headset change + foot maintenance 2017).