TYPE: ELAN 514 Impression
YEAR OF BUILT/LAUNCHED: 2009
COUNTRY BUILT: SLOVENIA
HULL MATERIAL: GRP
LENGTH IN FEET: 52
LENGTH IN METERS: 16.10
DISPLACEMENT: 18000 Kg
CABINS: 4+SALOON + For Crew
WC/SHOWER: 4/4+ For Crew+ Cockpit shower
ENGINE TYPE: YANMAR 4JH3-DTE (of 2012)
HP/COOLING SYSTEM: 110 HP
POWER TRANSM/SPEED: Shaft/ 9 knots/ 3 blades folding propeller
MASTERVOLT 8 KVA(85h)/ Solar panels/ NEW engine alternators
-Keel Step mast.
-Furling main sail (of 2014, electrically operated).
-Furling genoa (of 2014).
-Hydraulic Boom vang.
REFRIGERATORS: Electric X 2 (one in the cockpit table) + Freezer
BATTERIES: 8 (all of 2014 and newer) + Shore power and charger
HOT WATER: Yes (Engine+ 220V)/ New pipes in 2020
PUMPS: Electric + Manual
WINDLASS: LOFRANS 1700 W
HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES: Gas stove- Oven
AIR CONDITION/HEATING: Fully Airconditioned (3 Units)
DEPTH SOUNDER: RAYMARINE
WIND INDICATOR: RAYMARINE
GPS: GPS + Plotter (GARMIN at Steering position)
COMMUNICATION: VHF (Raymarine-GMDSS)
STEERING: Wheel X 2
LIFE RAFT: For 12 Person (inspected annually)
TENDER: 3 meters 3+1 persons
FUEL: 440 L
WATER: 800 L
-TEAK DECKS (solid, laid on deck)
- BOW THRUSTER (MAX POWER) / Serviced, new 2020
- Electro hydraulic Transom steps (with manual system in case of emergency)
- Electro hydraulic Gangway (Besenzoni)
- Bimini top / Sprayhood full cockpit cover (both new canvas in 2019)
- 2 Anchors Bow anchor 25kg with 80m chain + Kedge anchor with chain and rope
- Electric Toilets (4) / New macerators 2020.
- Holding tanks (3)
- TV antenna-TV-Stereo system- 4 speakers (in and out)
- Cockpit mattresses / sun bath mattresses (All 2019)
- Grill and Washbasin in cockpit
- SAFETY: Fire extinguishers, Harnesses, Life jackets, Box of flares, Fog horn, Horseshoe
lifebuoy, Floating light, Emergency tiller, Bosun’s chair, radar reflector, Black ball
- NAVIGATION: Cockpit compass (2), Hand bearing compass, Divider, Parallel ruler, Greek
- Cutlery – Kitchen equipment- Gas bottles (2)
- Winch handles (3), Mooring lines (6), Fenders (10), Swimming ladder, Pump for the tender,
Tools and spare parts, binoculars, First aid kit, Water hose, Boat hook, Bosun’s chair
DAMAGES REPORTED: NO
FLAG AND VAT: GREEK, NO VAT PAID
ASKING PRICE: 180000 €
VESSEL'S CONDITION: VERY GOOD
Very well kept and professionally maintained boat.
Has been used also for charter(lightly and always with crew).
Needs only some minor cosmetics.