A beautifully restored classic mahogany sailing yacht. Beautiful Van de Stadt S truss! Remains original in every detail.
- Hull and deck are sanded bare, bad parts replaced and then at least 15 coats of epoxy and 2 components clear varnish.
- The ship has a new propeller, new propeller shaft bearings and coupling
- The electricity (Philippi) is completely renewed and there are two new batteries on board.
- New rudder stock and hemp shaft made of stainless steel
- Cabin superstructure with new veneer from 3 to 4 mm thickness, windows new glass all chrome renewed
- Mast and boom are completely renovated
- Sails have been checked by sailmaker.
- The water tanks are renewed and the diesel tank overhauled.
There are still some final actions to be carried out such as fitting the securing strip of the rudder and the ship still needs to be rigged. The rigging is present in its entirety. The owner/restorer can help and give advice. The current covered berth with work platform can also be taken over in Warns.
Info and viewing: 0031-6-103 59 729
Spacious cockpit: 200 x 170. Benches br. 60 cm.
The electricity (Philippi) is completely renewed and there are two new batteries on board